1. WHAT IS THE GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the legal framework of the European Union that governs the collection and processing of users' personal data. The GDPR entered into force on May 25, 2018. The GDPR applies to all entities based in an EU country that process personal data, as well as all entities in the world that process personal data belonging to residents of the European Union.
2. WHAT IS A PERSONAL DATA?
It is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, be it a name, an ID, location data, an online identifier, or one or more elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. of said person.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES FRACTTAL STORE AND HOW ARE THEY TREATED?
We request the express consent of the people who contact us through the different search and / or capture channels to store your data such as name, email and employment. This data is used to provide you with information about our services, contact you and personalize our attention. Our Fracttal One platform and other products store the data that clients voluntarily enter to manage their activities and resources, to which Fracttal performs the following treatment: structuring, conservation, consultation, registration, communication by transmission and interconnection.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
- Requests for information or demonstrations: The legal basis for the processing of your data is the informed consent to respond to the concerns raised through the website.
- Marketing: The legal basis for the processing of your data is the informed consent to respond to the concerns raised through the website.
- Social networks: The basis of legitimation is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through our social networks, as well as the moment in which you subscribe or follow, and / or wish to be part of our contact list.
- Usability and quality analysis (Cookies): User consent for the implantation of cookies.
- Fracttal One: The legitimate basis is made up of the subscribed service agreement, contract or purchase order that begins the contractual relationship, in which the treatment is informed in an informed way.
- Fracttal Academy / Fracttal University: The basis of legitimacy is the informed knowledge to respond to the interest of the user to receive the training of our platform.
5. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA?
Fracttal SpA, Rut 76.405.572-1
Address: Pedro de Valdivia 291, Providencia, Santiago de Chile
Activity: Computer Services
6. DO OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS COMPLY WITH GDPR?
Our 100% Cloud service is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), see its compliance here: https://aws.amazon.com/es/blogs/security/all-aws-services-gdpr-ready/
Our commercial and marketing team develops its activities with the HubSpot tool, observe its compliance here: https://www.hubspot.com/security
7. WHICH ARE THE RIGHTS THAT USERS HAVE IN RELATION TO THEIR DATA?
Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the treatment and portability of the data. They can exercise them by requesting information to email@example.com